14 Most Dangerous Photos
Sometimes it's good to live life on the edge.. Literally!
14. Virunga NP, Democratic Republic of Congo. Ridge of active volcano with the world's largest lava lake.
13. Geirangerfjord, Norway
12. West Bank, Israel.
11. Ushuaia, Argentina. The summit of a steep, snowy, fragile cliff face.
10. Grampians National Park, Australia.
9. Grand Canyon, Arizona.
8. Death Road, La Paz, Bolivia
7. Southern Israel
6. Kjerag, Norway.
5. Grampians National Park, Australia.
4. Death Road, La Paz, Bolivia
3. Trolltunga, Norway.
2. Preikestolen, Norway. It was VERY windy
1. Kjeragbolten, Norway. It was pretty freaking scary