Where is the World's Best "View"?
There are many spectacular views in the world, but few are truly breathtaking. The following are views that have left me in awe of our heavenly creator.
24. Laugavegur Trek, Iceland
23. High Pass, Annapurna Circuit, Nepal
22. View from Burj Khalif, Dubai, UAE
21. Menaggio, Lake Como, Italy
21. Mushroom Farm, overlooking Lake Malawi (Malawi)
20. Lake Kawaguchiko, Japan. View from the Gondola overlooking the lake and Mt. Fuji.
19. Namche Bazaar, Everest Region, Nepal
18. Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina. View from the observation deck onto the 30km long glacier
17. Iguazu Falls, Brazil. View from the Brazil side looking into Argentina.
16. Machu Picchu, Peru. View from a terrace in the city overlooking Huayna Picchu & the valley below.
15. Santorini, Greece. View from Ios, Santorini on the rocky, volcanic cliffside.
14. Ushuaia, Argentina. View into the harbor from Beagle Bay
13. Reykjafjardarlaug, Iceland. Sunset views from the natural hot pools
12. Pyramids & Spinx - Giza, Egypt.
11. Jerusalem, Israel. Taken from the Mount of Olives.
10. Cape Town, South Africa. Overlooking the city & Lion's Head Mountain with the Indian Ocean in the background.
9. Meteora, Greece
8. Queenstown, New Zealand. Overlooking the lake from the Gondola.
7. View from Mykenes, Faroe Islands
6. Laugavegur Trek, Iceland
5. Torres Del Paine, Chile. View from the traverse between the Torres & Valle Frances
4. Trolltunga, Norway. View from the top of the incredible hike outside of Odda.
3. Reinebringen, Lofoten Islands, Norway
2. Sunset view of Mount Everest from the summit of Kala Patthar, Nepal
1. Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA. View from the South Rim of the Canyon. The sheer size of the canyon leaves you breathless.